Below you will find a link to our monthly digital newsletter. We feature local and national TCF news, share that month’s list of birthdays and anniversaries, mention our monthly meeting topic and more.
If you would like to be added to our email list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- May 2019 – News: May 5th is National Bereaved Mother’s Day, Sign up for the 42nd TCF National Conference July 19th-21st, River of Roses Remembrance Walk is August 3rd, May meeting topic was “Planting the Right Seeds” lead by Chapter Leader, Steffanie Empey.
- June 2019 – News: the Pink & Blue Fun Run is June 15th, we are remembering grieving fathers on Father’s Day June 16th, June meeting was “How Father’s Grieve” lead by Brent Martindale.
- July 2019 – News: July is International Bereaved Parents Month, the 42nd TCF National Conference is July 19th-21st, the River of Roses Remembrance Walk is August 3rd, July meeting was making a collage about our children.
- August 2019 – Our annual Balloon Release is in September, our annual Holiday Potluck is in December, August 3rd is the River of Roses Remembrance Walk, August 31st is International Overdose Awareness Day, our August meeting was about Journaling Through Your Grief.
- September 2019 – September 8th was Grandparent’s Day, TCF National has chat rooms available for people in need, and we did the Balloon Release at our meeting.
- October 2019 – October is Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Month, October 10th is Mental Health Day, October 15th is Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance Day, October we did a Grief 101: Q&A meeting.
- November 2019 – December 8th is our Annual Worldwide Candle Lighting Memorial service, December 12th is our Annual Holiday Potluck – we will be decorating ornaments, and the meeting is about how to get through the upcoming holidays.